In my post “Make Google to gift you an Adsense Account” I told you that it’s easy to get back a disabled Adsense account rather than getting the new one. Also I would advice you to not create more than one Adsense Account coz it’s against Adsense TOS and if they found you committing that than surely they’ll disable all your accounts. So today I’m sharing the way with which I’ve got my disabled adsense account back.
Last year on July 9, I got a shocking email from Adsense Team that my account will be disabled within 7days. Although I was getting my all earned money through standard routine, but kicking out the program was really a great shock for me. Here is the snap of the mail I got from Adsense Team.
The exact reason due to which they have disabled my account is that I was using online advertising to drive traffic to my site (not this one). Moreover the content on the blog was not very good.
So that’s the whole history about my account disability.
Now let’s see how I convinced Google to reinstate my account.
I started appealing Google Adsense Team by accepting my fault and make them understood that I was unaware of this policy and also make them sure that I’ll not commit the mistake in future.
I sent over 9-10 emails to them and received only 2 replies. After few days I got an email that they have accepted my request and if I could provide them a good site with good content then they’ll be willing to reconsider my participation in Adsense program again. Here is a snapshot of the email.
After I received this email from them I got excited and started a new blog(this one) with original and good quality content . After I created the blog with over 25 articles then I again sent an email to the Adsense team with the link to this blog. This time I got an email as follows.
Yes! I got my account back. From then onwards I’m playing the game with proper rules, and you know now the Game is going on very smoothly and better than the last one.
Liked it? Please leave your comment.
Another Google Adsense Optimization Webinar will be held tomorrow. Discussions related to optimization of ads will be there. It is recommended to join the event and register for the same as soon as possible.
Herein I’m disclosing the details of the webinar.
As you all are aware that they cannot accommodate more that first 500 entries, so register as soon as possible, I’ve done my job, and I think that this webinar will be helpful for you too.
Google nowadays is very strict in approving any new Adsense application. In the past, getting an approved Adsense account was similar to getting a gift by parents, but now it’s hard like choosing a gift for girlfriend 😉. This is nothing but a step towards Quality Advertising by Google.
Well I want to share few tips with you which help you in getting an approved Adsense account, but only if you’re going to follow them wisely
So you have to target the main concept, which gives Google a reason to approve your application. That concept is quality. If your blog is rich enough and reflects that quality then sure shot you’re welcome to the Adsense World.
How to Get Approved by Google Adsense Easily, here are the few and easy steps, which you can follow to make your blog approved by Adsense Team:
- Create a blog: Primary thing, choose a topic on which you want to blog. There are many free blog providers available like blogger and wordpress, You can choose anyone of them and can kick start your blog. It is recommended to choose from blogger or wordpress. Note: Don’t register a custom domain unless you’re approved by Adsense.
- Choose a template: This step might look simple, but it have a deep impact on your application process. Choose a professional template, design your custom logo and move on. Make sure that your template should not be similar to the original one. The blog’s design is the first thing that people judge and Adsense team too. Check here for number of free blogger templates.
- Creating Content: This is the main fruit of the overall juice. Frankly telling, I think that mine Adsense application for this blog (techeguide.com) was approved due to the original and good quality content written by me. You can use other pre-written articles, but the original one impress them more and receives more credit than pre-written articles, got the scenario? Write at least 15 articles. Make sure that you have to write a post daily.
- SEO Part: Make your blog listed in Google Search. Am going to tell you one trick to make your blog listed in Google Search within 2-3 days which generally takes 2-3 weeks or over a month. But before proceeding, note that “don’t do any Search Engine submission at any cost”, be sure. Ok what you actually have to do is to submit your blog to a High Page Rank reputed website which is crawled by Google daily. When Google crawls that website and find your link there, than you’ll be on Google database very soon. This is one of the most important step, don’t ignore this. Also do some RSS submission for your blog.
- Readers: Register your feedburner account and gain some readers. This will assure them that your blog is live and people are taking interest in your blog.
- Apply for Adsense account: There comes the final step. If you have chosen Blogger’s blog than apply directly from blogger or else fill out the Adsense application from and mention your blog there. Remember God once 🙂 and Submit the application.
I’m sure that if you follow these steps wisely than definitely Google will gift you an Adsense A/C. One more thing, if you have an account that has been disabled by Google for any reason, then just negotiate and negotiate by apologizing for your mistake and you’ll get your account back. It’s easy to get back the disabled Adsense rather then getting the new one.
And please don’t go against their TOS, they are smarter than us,and remember no one will give you money for free.
If you like this, then please leave your feedback/comments to help me improve. Thanks in advance.
Today Adsense team announced on their blog that soon they’ll going to launch a feature "Category Filtering". This feature will help publishers in blocking ads that fall into specific categories.
How this feature will be helpful?
Category filtering will give publishers the ability to block ads that fall into specific categories such as dating, religion, and politics. Regardless of how ads are targeted, they’ll be filtered if they’re within one of the selected categories. We’ll also show the percentage of recent revenue that ads in each category generate, so publishers can predict how filtering selections will impact their revenue.
They will launch this feature under beta testing and will serve to limited number of publishers. So I think we can expect this feature to be in after the official launch only.
I’m curiously waiting for this feature as it will help in boosting the CTR and hence the overall AdSense Revenue. Also this will help in getting better targeted advertising.
Thank you Google for considering this feature and I hope that you people will launch it very soon.
Google is hosting a webinar for those who are new to world of Google Adsense. If you’re new to AdSense and would like help with getting started with your account, than this Webinar is just for you.
This webinar will cover the basics of the Adsense like placing ads, tweaking of ads and also you can ask your preferred question thru chat.
|Information about this event:
Topic: AdSense Orientation
Host: The Google AdSense Team
Date and Time: April 23, 2009 6:30 pm, Pacific Daylight Time (GMT -07:00, San Francisco)
Register Now for your space.
Google can accommodate a maximum of 500 people, so it is recommended to register at the even as soon as possible.
Here you can see an example of the Adsense Optimization Webinar which was held on June 30, 2005.