Google nowadays is very strict in approving any new Adsense application. In the past, getting an approved Adsense account was similar to getting a gift by parents, but now it’s hard like choosing a gift for girlfriend 😉. This is nothing but a step towards Quality Advertising by Google.
Well I want to share few tips with you which help you in getting an approved Adsense account, but only if you’re going to follow them wisely
So you have to target the main concept, which gives Google a reason to approve your application. That concept is quality. If your blog is rich enough and reflects that quality then sure shot you’re welcome to the Adsense World.
How to Get Approved by Google Adsense Easily, here are the few and easy steps, which you can follow to make your blog approved by Adsense Team:
- Create a blog: Primary thing, choose a topic on which you want to blog. There are many free blog providers available like blogger and wordpress, You can choose anyone of them and can kick start your blog. It is recommended to choose from blogger or wordpress. Note: Don’t register a custom domain unless you’re approved by Adsense.
- Choose a template: This step might look simple, but it have a deep impact on your application process. Choose a professional template, design your custom logo and move on. Make sure that your template should not be similar to the original one. The blog’s design is the first thing that people judge and Adsense team too. Check here for number of free blogger templates.
- Creating Content: This is the main fruit of the overall juice. Frankly telling, I think that mine Adsense application for this blog (techeguide.com) was approved due to the original and good quality content written by me. You can use other pre-written articles, but the original one impress them more and receives more credit than pre-written articles, got the scenario? Write at least 15 articles. Make sure that you have to write a post daily.
- SEO Part: Make your blog listed in Google Search. Am going to tell you one trick to make your blog listed in Google Search within 2-3 days which generally takes 2-3 weeks or over a month. But before proceeding, note that “don’t do any Search Engine submission at any cost”, be sure. Ok what you actually have to do is to submit your blog to a High Page Rank reputed website which is crawled by Google daily. When Google crawls that website and find your link there, than you’ll be on Google database very soon. This is one of the most important step, don’t ignore this. Also do some RSS submission for your blog.
- Readers: Register your feedburner account and gain some readers. This will assure them that your blog is live and people are taking interest in your blog.
- Apply for Adsense account: There comes the final step. If you have chosen Blogger’s blog than apply directly from blogger or else fill out the Adsense application from and mention your blog there. Remember God once 🙂 and Submit the application.
I’m sure that if you follow these steps wisely than definitely Google will gift you an Adsense A/C. One more thing, if you have an account that has been disabled by Google for any reason, then just negotiate and negotiate by apologizing for your mistake and you’ll get your account back. It’s easy to get back the disabled Adsense rather then getting the new one.
And please don’t go against their TOS, they are smarter than us,and remember no one will give you money for free.
If you like this, then please leave your feedback/comments to help me improve. Thanks in advance.