If you have good number of followers and you spend most of the time in tweeting than just read on. It’s Just for you! Advertisers always look for the ways to promote their services and products and this creates an opportunity for us to make $.
Now lets discuss the ways by which we can monetize our Twitter Account.
You enjoy tweeting with your friends, but wouldn’t it be great to make a little extra cash on the side while you post on Twitter? twtAd has the solution: we give you links to post on your Twitter account, and you earn money each time someone clicks on your link!
- magpie :
After you sign up for an account here, you’ll then define a tweet frequency at which you will accept magpie-tweets for your Twitter account. With the given tweet rate permited by you, Magpie will try to find a matching magpie-tweet and twitter it. You can also select to pre-approve magpie-tweets.
LinkBee is the medium to archive and bookmark all your favourite links across the web and earn money doing so. Shorten the URL, share them and earn revenue.
- TwitPub :
Make money whenever you tweet. This program shares up to 80% of the revenue with the publishers. It’s Premium Tweets based service, means you have to be private in Twitter, only the people whom you approve would be able see your updates.
Do you know any other way to monetize the twitter account? If yes, then please share here.
Google nowadays is very strict in approving any new Adsense application. In the past, getting an approved Adsense account was similar to getting a gift by parents, but now it’s hard like choosing a gift for girlfriend 😉. This is nothing but a step towards Quality Advertising by Google.
Well I want to share few tips with you which help you in getting an approved Adsense account, but only if you’re going to follow them wisely
So you have to target the main concept, which gives Google a reason to approve your application. That concept is quality. If your blog is rich enough and reflects that quality then sure shot you’re welcome to the Adsense World.
How to Get Approved by Google Adsense Easily, here are the few and easy steps, which you can follow to make your blog approved by Adsense Team:
- Create a blog: Primary thing, choose a topic on which you want to blog. There are many free blog providers available like blogger and wordpress, You can choose anyone of them and can kick start your blog. It is recommended to choose from blogger or wordpress. Note: Don’t register a custom domain unless you’re approved by Adsense.
- Choose a template: This step might look simple, but it have a deep impact on your application process. Choose a professional template, design your custom logo and move on. Make sure that your template should not be similar to the original one. The blog’s design is the first thing that people judge and Adsense team too. Check here for number of free blogger templates.
- Creating Content: This is the main fruit of the overall juice. Frankly telling, I think that mine Adsense application for this blog (techeguide.com) was approved due to the original and good quality content written by me. You can use other pre-written articles, but the original one impress them more and receives more credit than pre-written articles, got the scenario? Write at least 15 articles. Make sure that you have to write a post daily.
- SEO Part: Make your blog listed in Google Search. Am going to tell you one trick to make your blog listed in Google Search within 2-3 days which generally takes 2-3 weeks or over a month. But before proceeding, note that “don’t do any Search Engine submission at any cost”, be sure. Ok what you actually have to do is to submit your blog to a High Page Rank reputed website which is crawled by Google daily. When Google crawls that website and find your link there, than you’ll be on Google database very soon. This is one of the most important step, don’t ignore this. Also do some RSS submission for your blog.
- Readers: Register your feedburner account and gain some readers. This will assure them that your blog is live and people are taking interest in your blog.
- Apply for Adsense account: There comes the final step. If you have chosen Blogger’s blog than apply directly from blogger or else fill out the Adsense application from and mention your blog there. Remember God once 🙂 and Submit the application.
I’m sure that if you follow these steps wisely than definitely Google will gift you an Adsense A/C. One more thing, if you have an account that has been disabled by Google for any reason, then just negotiate and negotiate by apologizing for your mistake and you’ll get your account back. It’s easy to get back the disabled Adsense rather then getting the new one.
And please don’t go against their TOS, they are smarter than us,and remember no one will give you money for free.
If you like this, then please leave your feedback/comments to help me improve. Thanks in advance.
Today Adsense team announced on their blog that soon they’ll going to launch a feature "Category Filtering". This feature will help publishers in blocking ads that fall into specific categories.
How this feature will be helpful?
Category filtering will give publishers the ability to block ads that fall into specific categories such as dating, religion, and politics. Regardless of how ads are targeted, they’ll be filtered if they’re within one of the selected categories. We’ll also show the percentage of recent revenue that ads in each category generate, so publishers can predict how filtering selections will impact their revenue.
They will launch this feature under beta testing and will serve to limited number of publishers. So I think we can expect this feature to be in after the official launch only.
I’m curiously waiting for this feature as it will help in boosting the CTR and hence the overall AdSense Revenue. Also this will help in getting better targeted advertising.
Thank you Google for considering this feature and I hope that you people will launch it very soon.