Although verifying the blogger blog at Google Webmaster Central is not very hard task, but sometimes adding META tag verifier in blogger’s html code causes problem and doesn’t get verified easily.
Well, it is not any trick or secret on how to verify blogger blog without adding Meta tags. It’s just a normal way that i found in my blogger account.
How to do that?
At the footer of dashboard of your blogger account you’ll find “Other Stuff” section as shown below.
Click on Webmaster Tools link, after that you’ll will be taken to a new page.
Enable Webmaster Tools from there.
After completing the above steps, you successfully complete verification of your blog in Google Webmaster Central. And in future whenever you create a new blog with the same Google account it then automatically will get added to Google Webmaster Central.
Now there is one more issue that causes problem in Google Webmaster Central, i.e adding Sitemap. All you have to do is to add atom feed address without redirection to any other feed.
Here is an example of that: www.example.com/atom.xml?redirect=false
Google Voice, a boon to the people who uses multiple phone numbers like residence, work place, mobile, etc.
Google Voice will get you your own “Google Number” in an area code of your choice, and Google can forward all your incoming phone calls to any phone number you have.
Basically this Service belongs to Grand Central which Google had acquired. So, this service is currently available to Grand Central users. Also Grand Central have got a new name and new logo too.
What you can do? You can answer a call on your home-phone, and during the call, you can pick up the same line on your cell phone. The best thing is that, this service is free, that includes free out going calls to US numbers.
Features of Google Voice:
Google number – One number for all your calls and SMS
- Call screening – Announce and screen callers
- Listen in – Listen before taking a call
- Block calls – Keep unwanted callers at bay
- SMS – Send, receive, and store SMS
- Place calls – Call US numbers for free
- Taking calls – Answer on any of your phones
- Phone routing – Phones ring based on who calls
- Forwarding phones – Add phones and decide which ring
Google voicemail – Voicemail as easy as email, with transcripts
- Voicemail transcripts – Read what your voicemail says
- Listen to voicemail – Check online or from your phone
- Notifications – Receive voicemails via email or SMS
- Personalize greeting – Vary greetings by caller
- Share voicemail – Forward or download voicemails
Voice features – More cool things you can do with Google Voice
- Conference calling – Join people into a single call
- Call record – Record calls and store them online
- Call switch – Switch phones during a call
- Mobile site – View your inbox from your mobile
- GOOG-411 – Check directory assistance
- Manage groups – Set preferences by group
- We can just hope that Google Voice will be available to Google users in Asia as soon as possible.
Neutrano’s Nutec WristFone makes it easy for you to make calls and take Snap shots and shoot videos with it’s 2MP camera. All with your Wrist Power.
A digital clock watch dial is used as the main screen saver, and when you’re ready to make a call, the screen brightens to open up the menu.
The WristFone has a battery lasting approximately 3-4 hours of talking time and a 3-day stand-by. It’s available now starting at $400.
Wonder, if you got got power to take control over the color in Google Image Search. Yes, It’s Possible! Google has introduced this feature to search the images with color.
They had not developed any User Interface Program but you can modify the URL to get your preferred result.
Example: Searching for a “car” with color green shows images like below.
You can replace green with "red", "blue", "teal", "purple", "yellow", "orange", "pink", "white", "gray", "black" and "brown”.
Google System Blog has created a a drop down Search in which you can simply enter your search query and next select your color preference and then Search.
So Many times it happens to most of us that by mistake we send an email to wrong party. Now, Gmail lab had resolved our this problem to a great extent.
In such a condition you can use Gmail Lab’s “Undo Send” Feature.
Once you activated this feature to your mail account, then you can stop your wrong going message in the way by just hitting the Undo Link.
You have then only five seconds after hitting the send button to undo your message.
How this Feature Works?
Well, this will not delete the sent message from the receivers inbox. The fact is that, when you send the message it will get saved as hidden draft in your mail server for five seconds.
During that instance if you click that Undo link it will instantly delete that message or else it then send out the message within five seconds.