The importance of a page from the view of Google determines it’s Page Rank. I hope that you know “How the Page Rank is calculated?”. In simple words Google calculates the page rank of a webpage by the number of backlinks pointing to it. The more back links you have the higher your PR will be.
Before proceeding, I must aware you about one more important thing:
10 High Quality Backlinks=100 irrelevant back links. The link on site that matches your site’s theme is considered as High Quality Backlink.
Here are few for you tips, that helps you in building good number of backlinks:
- Forums: Joining forums and communities is a great way to achieve links to your website. In most forums you are allowed to have a signature and in your signature you can put a link to your website. Whenever you will post a new thread or just reply to a thread your signature will be shown along with your post and also you are getting a backlink.
- Commenting on Blogs: This is one of the enjoyable and effective way of increasing your backlinks. The more you comment, the more you’ll get backlinks.
- Article Submission: The best way to get lifetime traffic is to post a good written Article on an Article Directory Websites. Articles are an easy source of generating new traffic. You can include your site’s link as a signature in the Author’s Biography. This will bring in more traffic. Your signature usually consists of 4 to 8 lines. Usually the first line would be the title of the website that you are trying to advertise. The last line would be the link to the website and the lines in between these would be a sales pitch to draw your viewers into your website.
- Yahoo Answer: The another good source of increasing backlinks is Yahoo Answer. Answer the query asked by users in Yahoo Answer and display your link in the resource box. Your every query or answer will give you a backlink in return.
- Answer.com: Another way to instant backlink. Answer.Com is similar to Yahoo Answers.
- Requesting for a link: Last but not the least step. Gaining links from related websites can be one of the most frustrating tasks you can attempt. Go to Google, Search for the website related to your niche, and just drop their webmaster an email asking for the link exchange.
In the above few are the resources which i found myself.
Human Brains are more smarter than computers. Use your IQ and see that how many unique ideas you’ll find to achieve more backlinks. But, keep in mind that more backlinks don’t always means that you’ll get High PR(Page Rank). Quality Backlinks will do the same job for less.
Keep in Touch, in few days or may be tomorrow, am going to Post that “Why High Page Rank alone doesn’t bring Good Traffic?”
Did you like the article? Please leave your comment so that i can improve.