Considering the environmental condition, Asus introduces U6V-B1-Bamboo Laptop series. Asus Korea launched the U6V-B1 or “EcoBook”, a bamboo notebook whose body is built with bamboo, by taking care of both the Technology and the Environment.
But still there’s a point rolling out in my mind. Although it is an eco-friendly machine, but in another sense, it is built with the cutting down of trees. Got the Scenario?
But anyway, Asus approaches in a good way to be a “help hand” in saving the environment.
- powered by a Intel® Core™2 Duo T9400 (2.53 GHz)
- 4096MB (2048×2) of RAM
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 9300M GS with 256MB of dedicated graphics memory
- 320GB (4200rpm)+TPM HDD
- DVD Super Multi or Blu-ray drive
- 12.1″ WXGA (1280×800, Colour-Shine, LED backlight)
- Intel® WiFi Link 5100 (AGN)
- Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium